Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Eek! I've been flirting with IT Guy over email this afternoon. Or trying to flirt. I don't know how effective I am. He answered my Help Desk ticket for a problem with one of my printers, and we ended up talking UFC (Chuck fan, plus in his column), and I issued him a standing invitation to watch fights with us. I guess I'll find out how effective I am if he takes me up on it? I'm not very good at this sort of thing.

I talked to Emily for an hour last night, and she kinda walked me through more of the details and how she feels about it, and just generally kinda calmed me down. She's a very strong woman.

3 Antiphon:

6:39 PM, January 11, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

Is that why there was such a gap between some of our emails?

I am happy to hear Emily is handling it well. I am also glad she was able to help you feel better about her situation. Go Emily!

 
2:10 PM, January 12, 2007, Blogger Dogeared

See your email flirting is wanted... I've been having the opposite problem! 17 emails in one day is too much, and freaked me out!

But go you, and I hope he says ys!

 
12:06 PM, January 14, 2007, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Flirty! I look forward to hearing how it develops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home