Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Emily had her appointment yesterday, and I suppose you can just read what she wrote. I hate this. I hate that we're all so helpless and we just have to sit back and let it happen. I hate that she's so far away. I hate that the best we can hope for is for it not to get worse. I want to protect my little sister, and I can't. You can't protect someone from their own body. Why does all this shit have to happen to people I love?

5 Antiphon:

11:49 AM, January 10, 2007, Blogger Angela

I've left a comment on your sister's blog. I'm thinking of both of you these days.

 
12:06 PM, January 10, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

I am here if you need to talk or just need a distraction. I also have cookies covered in chocolate.

 
2:06 PM, January 10, 2007, Blogger Ems

I wouldnt mind some cookies covered in chocolate. LOL.

 
10:15 PM, January 10, 2007, Blogger Mindi Scott

[hugs] for you both.

 
12:09 PM, January 14, 2007, Blogger CosmicAvatar

[bigsquishyhug]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home