Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I've been neglecting you all in favor of email marathons with Chelsea. Blame it on her. But we've exchanged some great recipies, commiserated about the postponement of the St. Pierre/Serra fight, discussed adaption of books into movies, and we've made plans for yarn/fabric shopping tonight, then going to Panera and after to see Eragon. (We have a shared love of children's fantasy.)

I'm also extolling the virtues of Ugly Betty. I set my TiVo to record the marathon on SoapNet on the 1st, and have been watching it all week. I can't believe I missed this! I think it's my favorite new show. It's cute and funny and campy and predictable, but with really good acting and I love it.

2 Antiphon:

1:45 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Dogeared

Ugly Betty has finally come to terrestrial (i.e. channels EVERYONE can get) TV in the UK! It starts soon - hope it hasn't started already. I've had several US Alias friends talk about watching it and liking it, so I'm building expectations!

 
3:26 PM, January 04, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

That is just unfair!! I don't deserve all the blame. Maybe I won't make the Bailey's brownies.

Ok, so that's probably a bad threat. I think I need to make them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home