Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, January 08, 2007

There's nothing like a Celtic pub band and a night of drinking to lift your spirits. I joined my cousin Rachael and her husband and friends at The Mill Saturday night to see Wylde Nept. I've been to see them once before, and it's really so much fun, with the drinking and clapping and banging pints on the table. There could be dancing, too, but after a couple pitchers of Guinness, I don't think that would have been a good idea. (In order not to sound like a complete lush, that translated to a pint an hour.)

I dragging the gang along next time, they're playing at the Mill again on February 17th for St. Practice Day.

3 Antiphon:

12:04 PM, January 08, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

I haven't heard of St. Practice Day. Is it anything like St. Patrick's Day?

 
12:07 PM, January 08, 2007, Blogger Amanda

It's practice for St. Patrick's Day. I think Josh would especially appreciate the concept.

 
1:49 PM, January 08, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

He most definitely will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home