Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ack! What am I doing?!? It's 8:00 the night before, I haven't showered, I haven't packed, and I still have to watch two hours of television tonight so that my TiVo doesn't fill up when I'm gone! And here I am, blogging. But I had to update my current consumption, so you knew what I was reading, and what books on tape I'm listening to on my trip, and once I panic, I can get down to work. And I'm starved! Okay, first things first, post, then shower, pack toiletries as I go, then eat, then pack, then watch TV. Then go to bed, then wake up, go to the chiro, then go. Here I go! Don't forget the camera!

3 Antiphon:

8:28 PM, April 25, 2007, Blogger Mindi Scott

Oh! Good luck getting ready,have fun, and yeah, don't forget the camera! :-)

 
8:35 PM, April 25, 2007, Blogger Ems

Have a great time!!! Give Lew a BIG hug for me!

P.S. I didnt know you WANTED to go to Disney World... November 2009. You can go if you want. Me matt mom dad Laurie and Jim. So far.

 
3:51 AM, April 26, 2007, Blogger Eileen

Okay, will you please stop living my life?! ;) Whatever you blog about, I seem to be doing the exact same thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home