Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Two days! It's amazing! I got all this stuff done yesterday: bundled all the branches from the grape vine I took out Tuesday, mowed the lawn, weeded, cleaned three rooms of my house, and check out this massive dust bunny I collected:



Gross! No wonder I've been getting sinus headaches. I've had a boatload full of "friends" living with me.

I went to bed last night thinking, "And I have an entire 'nother day to myself!" I finished cleaning today, and switched out the antivirus software on my computer, and now Norton is no longer protecting me from Javascript. Yay!

The highlight of my weekend was going to see Calvin's school play. It was so cute! He sang, he danced, he said his lines into the microphone as quick as he could and ran back to his place. Adorable! And check out that face! (Center)



Three days of audit, then vacation. I'm very unprepared for the work, so it's going to suck, but I'll have vacation to look forward to, so that will help immensely. Roadtrip!

2 Antiphon:

3:42 PM, April 23, 2007, Blogger Meghan

WOAH... now that some serious productivity! And, I see your dust bunnies and raise you dust sheep.

Also... ROAD TRIP!!

 
9:48 AM, April 25, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

Have fun on vacation. You are lucky I am able to fill in for you at the Nest and eat dinner courtesy of Ashton for you as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home