Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Worse! You know what I ended up doing last night instead? Mopping up water out of my basement. With all the rain we've had lately, it's getting into my basement. It's never been this bad. It's in places that's never had water before - my treadmill is in an island, so I'm glad I picked the right spot for it, but there's never been water in that corner before. I mopped up three 3-gallon buckets of water before I gave up. I'm a little nervous leaving it like this, but there would really be nothing else I could do. I did dry it out a little with the mopping, but it still came back. Stupid rain.

3 Antiphon:

10:17 AM, April 26, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

I don't know if you will even see this, but I can stop by and check on it if you want me to.

 
11:43 AM, April 26, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

You're not the only one around here with flooding issues, if that helps, which it probably doesn't.

 
10:15 PM, April 28, 2007, Blogger Meghan

I just had a vision of you like Buffy in Flooded!

Here's hoping it all dries out by the time you get back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home