Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Eek! This is going to be so much fun! My cousin Sonia, who I just went to visit, is in Iowa City for a day, interviewing for a job at UIHC (University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics). Sonia, her sister Rachael, my other cousin Cassie and I are going downtown tonight for a girls' night out. I am so EXCITED! We all used to be so close, and we haven't all gotten together like this as adults, ever. Excited doesn't begin to cover it. I'm not going to get any work done this afternoon!

6 Antiphon:

12:15 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

Bailey and I are like that. well, Lex too, but she's my sister. Anyway, I am really looking forward to the start of our road trip tomorrow. She and I had 3 days at our cabin by ourselves and had so much fun just hanging out, doing nothing. I taught her how to make brownies from scratch.

 
1:15 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Ems

Be sure to take pictures. Wouldnt it be awesome if they moved back? Good for U. Dan too, I'd say.

 
4:14 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger jenn

Oh, have fun! I'm excited for a night of vegging out!

 
8:47 PM, May 18, 2007, Blogger Ems

Mom said Cassie invited Jonica... That wont be akward. I mean nothing against her, I think its great to include her in things, but this may not be the best time. I mean its like when I go with Matthew and his work friends. They have history, and I dont so I just sit there... Hope its fun anyway.

 
9:01 AM, May 22, 2007, Blogger Meghan

How fun! I hope you guys have a great time.

Also, have a wonderful birthday today, m'luv.

 
11:41 AM, May 22, 2007, Blogger Ems

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR MANDA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home