Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm starved. I hit that upper range of where my weight seems to be, and I was feeling fat, so it was time to start buckling down again. I'm running again (I will finally finish re-watching the second season of VM - speaking of which, I hate programmers. They always cancel my favorite shows), and trying not to snack so much. The latter is killing me. I'm trying to eat more of the food types that take longer to digest, but the transition back to healthy eating habits is rough. Willpower. Willpower.

I am almost to the level in my credit card ScoreCard Rewards where I can get a wireless headset for my television. Since I can't hear the dialogue on my TV over the treadmill and have to rely on captions, this excites me.

2 Antiphon:

6:15 PM, May 17, 2007, Blogger Meghan

Starving sucks. Period.

I like the idea of headphones for the TV. I could go pee and still hear my show. Awesome.

 
6:49 AM, May 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

I'm trying to cut out snacking and eat healthier too. Sometimes I do well, othertimes not so well - we'll get there!

Helen at work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home