Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, July 30, 2007

I hate feeling like crap. I hate that I get heat exhaustion so easily, and that I seem to get more and more sensitive. I made the mistake of not turning on the supplemental air conditioner yesterday as I was cleaning the apartment until a couple hours into my work. Even though I drank tons of water, I still overheated and spent the evening fighting that horrible head pain and nausea instead of grading tests. I'm still feeling a little weak and not hungry today, and all I really want to do is go home and sleep. But I promised final grades to the kids yesterday, and the grades are due to the college tomorrow, so I have to finish grading tonight. I also really need to get the carpet cleaned, but I have to pick up a new belt for my vacuum cleaner before I can do the cleaning, and I should do some caulking upstairs before the new tenant moves in. I don't have time to be sick!

1 Antiphon:

1:41 PM, July 31, 2007, Blogger Dogeared

Sorry you've been feeling like crap [hug]. I hope you feel much better, soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home