Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm completely freaking out. I have finish all the planning for the last two weeks of class, because I'll be gone next weekend for that concert in Minneapolis. I have to plan three classes, write the final, make a study guide for the final, and grade the last test, on which I foolishly included short essay questions. Ack! That's at least 20 hours of work, and there are other things I need to do as well, like grocery shopping, a board meeting, mow the lawn and doing laundry. Why do I let myself get into these things?

2 Antiphon:

10:05 AM, July 14, 2007, Blogger CosmicAvatar

You're just too industrious, that's what you are. It's kind of awesome, actually.

In the meantime, breathe. Breathe! It'll all be OK.

 
7:09 PM, July 15, 2007, Blogger Technomage

If You ask nicely I'll mow your lawn. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home