Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm probably jinxing it by saying it, but the weather has been soooo nice. 70's and 80's, comfortable humidity...it's crazy! Needless to say, I've been taking advantage of it. Chelsea and I took our projects and went to Jazz Fest Saturday afternoon. We liked the side shows a little more than the main stage this year. While we were there, anyway. We were there for only about four hours before we went to the Brewworks for an good-bye beer with Randal.

Yesterday, I went to the parents' and we ate supper out on the porch. Dad smoked a roast, and we had beets out of the garden, and picked up some sweet corn. Mom's raspberry bushes have been producing overtime, and she said she didn't know what to do with them. I was like, duh, pie! So we had fresh raspberry pie for dessert. Then Lew and I shot .22s off the porch. How redneck of us!

1 Antiphon:

1:55 PM, July 02, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

Rain and humidity are on the way and I think it may be starting tomorrow. Since I heard about the impending rain and 90+ degrees and humidity last week, I won't blame you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home