Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am so wiped out. There was four hours of classroom instruction last night, and today we spent most of the day on bikes. Learning to start, stop, shift, and turn. We really lucked out on the weather: the incessant rain has stopped (and my basement is now mostly dry - I finally borrowed Doug's Shop Vac to try and dry things up, and discovered a hole in the floor where water was bubbling up. No wonder it took so long to mop up that puddle!) and it's cooled off and the humidity is down. I stayed pretty well hydrated, and I'm feeling pretty normal. Still tired, but my head isn't pounding and I still feel like eating something for supper, so A-okay in my book.

This was in my garage when I got home last night. Thanks, Lew!

2 Antiphon:

10:21 AM, August 26, 2007, Blogger CosmicAvatar

SHINY!!

 
10:11 AM, August 27, 2007, Blogger Technomage

Where do we sign up for rides?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home