Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, September 14, 2007

I think I was awake maybe six or seven hours yesterday. It was basically a pattern of awake two hours, sleep two hours all day, plus twelve hours of sleep Wednesday and Thursday nights. Wow. I tried to eat some soup in the afternoon, but I guess it didn't agree with me 'cause it got rejected. I at least feel rested today, which I didn't all day yesterday. But my appetite hasn't come back yet, so I'm going to miss out on free burritos at the Chipotle ribbon cutting later this morning. What a crock.

So now I'm seeing how long I last at work today. Good thing I haven't got much planned for the weekend.

2 Antiphon:

9:35 AM, September 14, 2007, Blogger Mindi Scott

Oh, man. I hope you feel better soon.

 
12:22 PM, September 14, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

Do you mind if I stop by sometime to pick up the needles you aren't using? I don't know why I am so antsy to get started.

Feel better and thanks for not sharing your germs with me last night! I am still recovering from whatever I got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home