Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Great Mofo Delurk 2007

All right. Here we are. I'm doing my first roll-call in conjunction with the delurking program with the awesome name. If you read, even only once in a while, leave me a comment, please. It can be a joke, a story, a favorite quote, an interesting fact, or something about yourself. Entertain me!

This also means you, Dad!

8 Antiphon:

3:16 PM, October 03, 2007, Blogger Chelsea

I just added a button too! Mine's purple.

 
5:05 PM, October 03, 2007, Blogger allison

You already know I am here. As a matter of fact...I am right behind you!!! Bwahahah!

 
7:08 PM, October 03, 2007, Blogger Ems

Ok, that was an 1hour and 11 minute phoe call, so if we go over on our minutes, I am blaming YOU!!! lol.

 
8:51 PM, October 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

Here's my interesting fact: I have never been hospitalized, nor have I ever had any broken bones nor an injury that requires stitches. Right now my mother is calling me "Buffy" because she can't remember my real name, but I think that "Claire" would be more appropriate. If I start to regenerate body parts, I'll do a follow-up post. ;P

 
10:25 AM, October 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

What did the snail say when he hitched a ride on the turtle's back?

"Wheeeeeee!"

 
11:31 PM, October 04, 2007, Blogger P@

Leaving a comment to say that, yeah, I really don't comment enough.

 
8:07 PM, October 05, 2007, Blogger Mindi Scott

I can never think of anything clever to say when I'm put on the spot like this!

 
1:41 PM, October 07, 2007, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Hello! As for jokes and witty anecdotes, I've got nothin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home