Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I'm so very, very tired of being sick. I've spent the last two days knocked-out flat, and I couldn't stand another hour in bed if you paid me. I am feeling much better today, and hopefully that's the end of it. I've been sick more days the past month than I have in the last three years. Blech. I'd even started taking some leftover muscle relaxers from back when they were trying to diagnose my kidney stones, just so I would stop coughing long enough to get some sleep.

What a weekend to be sick, too. We're having 80 degree days (in October!), and I'm missing out on some fine motorcycle-riding weather. I've at least had the energy today to get my laundry done and hung outside. I have a feeling I'm not going to get that painting done outside that I wanted to do before the cold weather starts in. Plus, I got my invitation to Ravelry, and have not had the energy to start playing with that, either.

2 Antiphon:

12:28 AM, October 09, 2007, Blogger Mindi Scott

I'm sorry you've been so sick. Get well, okay?

*hug*

 
2:34 PM, October 15, 2007, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Dude, my sympathies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home