Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Randomness:

My thighs hurt like crazy today. That mofo Cameron really worked the legs last night, and I got so I literally could not stand. I sat on a chair for a good deal of the practice because when I got up, my legs would buckle. I knew I should have gone with the non-sparrers.

They're re-releasing My So-Called Life on DVD. I bet those suckers who bought the original version on eBay for $200 are really kicking themselves now.

I've fallen prey to product placement. Bob on The Biggest Loser was touting Quaker Oatmeal Weight Control, which has the higher-protien, lower carbs thing I've been trying to go for with breakfast. I like it. Thanks, Bob!

I started feeling migraine with three minutes left in regulation Saturday. I thought I could make it until the end of the game, then we went into double overtime. I couldn't cheer because it hurt too much, but I guess football is more important, because I stayed. I missed tailgating afterwards, but watching the win was worth it.

All the stuff I've been reading about the whole Randy Couture-leaving-the-UFC situation is making me think Randy Couture needs to suck it up and accept his money.

1 Antiphon:

10:45 AM, October 30, 2007, Blogger Meghan

Sorry about your leg and your migraine. I can't even imagine having a migraine at a live football game. Ouch.

Also, I'm so excited about MSCL being released on DVD. I'm buying that one, for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home