Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

The good news is that my blood work came back as normal as normal can be. Nothing even borderline unusual. The bad news is we still don't know what's wrong with me. I have prescriptions for both an allergy medication and a migraine medication, and I'm going to experiment one at a time to see if either one helps.

This does not help me choose my insurance plan.

4 Antiphon:

4:45 PM, November 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

Feel better soon. *hugs*

 
1:25 PM, November 04, 2007, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Oh, I know that feeling. Glad it's nothing serious, at least. Could it be a dietary intolerance, maybe? I know those can cause migraines. Hope you find out what it is soon.

 
4:07 PM, November 04, 2007, Blogger Ems

I have my doubts about allergies. I mean who has an allergy to exercise? I mean for real anyway. It just doesnt seems sinus-y to me, and I have quite a bit of experience in that area. If the migraine meds dont work, I'd consider seeing a neurologist. I can recommend a good one!!!

 
8:34 AM, November 08, 2007, Blogger Amanda

We thought the allergy medicine might help, since the migraine part of being sick manifests somewhere in my sinuses. Heat or light has been known to trigger migraines.

I decided to start on the allergy medication first, because it's the most benign of the choices.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home