Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Relief! I got a letter in the mail about a month ago from the city clerk, saying something along the line of "Per a review of public records, we believe that you may be using your property as a rental." Well, duh. So I wrote back, saying I'd had a rental inspection three years ago and I had the certificate if they needed it. The response was "must be a communication error".

So then I had a rental inspection scheduled, which was this afternoon. I was a little panicked, since the last time I had an inspection, it cost me almost $5,000. But when she showed up, she looked at the outlets, the fire extinguisher and the fire alarm. No problems! Awesome. Just have to renew the permit, and that'll be that. Yay!

2 Antiphon:

7:06 PM, November 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

It's nice when things go right, isn't it? Congratulations!

 
11:08 PM, November 21, 2007, Blogger jenn

Hmm, I should ask you some questions about having a rental unit. Glad it went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home