Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

[sigh]

What a week. I finally "finished" that tax return I've been working on non-stop since last week. We're filing, correct or not, while I finish the financial statements. If there's anything wrong with what I've done so far, we'll amend. So that stress is over with, finally. Hopefully now I can take a little time to be at home and do things like wrap presents, crochet those two gifts, and watch TV. I don't think I've watched television in over a week. That's gotta be some kind of record for me.

I also need to find time to get my hair done. My bangs are down to the tip of my nose, and my roots look like the sparkle brigade. (Because I'm bitching about it, I just called and made an appointment. See? Productive complaining.)

I was planning on doing 12 of 12 yesterday, and even started. Then I left my camera on my desk for all the interesting activities of the day, so I didn't. There were some very pretty pictures I could have gotten, too, with all the ice coating the trees. The landscape has been scenic lately, but dangerous. I haven't lost any trees yet, but the pine in my front yard is close to losing a rather large branch from all the heavy ice coating. Hopefully I can still get some pictures, but it's just above freezing today, so it's pretty melty out there.

4 Antiphon:

10:22 PM, December 13, 2007, Blogger Mindi Scott

You know, every time I make an entry bitching about my hair, I call and make an appointment immediately. It really does work!

 
1:43 PM, December 14, 2007, Blogger Dogeared

I've got a hair appointment for January, and will be donating my 10 inch ponytail to Locks Of Love :D (I wasn't planning on losing 10 inches, until I read someone's Blog entry where she said how she'd cut her daughter's hair and they'd donated it to LOL. Suddenly I decided my 3 inch chop would become 10 inches!)

 
9:07 AM, December 15, 2007, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Sparkle brigade? I am now envisaging glittery roots. Still, if making an entry about it got you to make that appointment, it's all good!

 
12:28 PM, December 15, 2007, Blogger Amanda

My roots look glittery! My hair is pretty much going white instead of gray, so they stand out more in the light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home