Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I went with vanity and chose the composite filling. I looked in the mirror, and you can't even tell there's anything different there. Man, I'm glad I've never had cavities, because if it hurt that much just filing off edges, they would have to put me out for anything involving the root. Or I could be a baby.

I have so far been successful in keeping water in my mouth, even though my bottom lip feels like a balloon and I tried to shove it in my mouth while I was eating.

3 Antiphon:

1:19 PM, January 03, 2008, Blogger Chelsea

I have had so many teeth pulled and so much stuff done with them, that the thought of having anything other than a cleaning at the dentist is a little frightening.

 
10:06 PM, January 03, 2008, Blogger Mindi Scott

Yay! I think you made the right choice. I hate my silver fillings. Now if only the damn things would just hurry up and go bad so I can get them replaced!

 
4:31 PM, January 12, 2008, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Silver fillings suck. Then again, the time the dentist put in a white filling was possibly the most traumatic ever. He scooped too much mixture out so to bite down on the area was agony, so he decided he was going to file my tooth down to match, until I said, "No way, mister, you can just take it out and start again! Er, please." Fortunately, he did. I hate sodding fillings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home