Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh my gosh, I actually won something.

When I got home from work, there was an long box on my doorstep. The only thing I was expecting in the mail was a book I bought off eBay, so I was thinking, "This has got to be the most inefficient packaging I've ever seen." But no! When I opened it, it was a poster!



I saw the contest by FOX linked to by Whedonesque, and then saw that the prizes were limited to 500 per poster (see all four here). Since the posting had been up for a while, I figured I was out of luck, but tried anyway. And here it is! For all the worries of the box, some asshat sure dinged the poster up good. But this is FOX we're talking about, so I really shouldn't be surprised.

Now, where to put it...

5 Antiphon:

8:26 PM, January 14, 2008, Blogger Ems

How freaky! We're actually watching that show right now.

 
12:28 AM, January 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

Cool beans!

 
8:43 AM, January 15, 2008, Blogger Chelsea

Have you watched it yet? We quite enjoyed the first two episodes.

I won something once. It was popcorn in a big Hawkeye tin. I don't even like popcorn.

 
1:30 PM, January 19, 2008, Blogger Dogeared

Wow, yay for nice surprises!

 
5:51 AM, January 23, 2008, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home