Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Someone needs to remind me not to check my 401(k) when the stock market is tanking. Losing 10% of one's account is a little disconcerting. Good thing I'm not retiring for another 30-40 years.

Speaking of tanking, it is really cold. I hate single digits. I think last night, it was 15 below, without the wind chill. I was hoping after the crappy December we had, we might get off lightly in January. No such luck.

4 Antiphon:

10:24 AM, January 24, 2008, Blogger Chelsea

Josh has been obsessing about his Lowe's stock lately. Luckily he is back up to about how much he has invested.

 
10:29 AM, January 24, 2008, Blogger Chelsea

Ack! I just looked at my Roth IRA! Why did you make me do that?

 
5:37 PM, January 25, 2008, Blogger Ems

A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, WELCOME TO ALASKA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! GREAT ISNT IT? AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOURS WILL END SOON...

 
12:19 PM, January 27, 2008, Blogger CosmicAvatar

I feel your pain. H has shares in a telecoms company and right now they SUCK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home