Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I played in a kickball tournament yesterday. My nose is burnt and my quads hurt. Ah, what am I bitching about, I had an awesome time and it was for charity. I haven't played kickball since grade school. I used to be pretty awesome at it...if I remember correctly, I was usually one of the first girls picked for teams. I would still be pretty good, I think, if other people's catching skills were a little worse. More often than not, I'd put too much air under it, and someone would catch it for an out.

I met some cool people, and I think a couple of them just about have me talked into joining the Jaycees. My social circle has kinda attritioned down to Josh and Chelsea, and I need to expand my horizons. I may wait until they're gone to "replace" them, though. Making new friends makes me nervous.

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home