Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've caught up on all my television and so I've gone nuts adding Season Passes from the Discovery Channel. I'm already addicted to The Deadliest Catch. Who knows, I might eat a famous crab when I visit Alaska in June.

I'm ashamed at how disappointed I was that David Cook didn't sing Solitary Man last night. But then, I was really pissed at the cover Nip/Tuck promos were using of Wicked Games earlier this year. Wow, that was a leap of logic right there. I've decided that David can make it up to me by singing Jane's Addiction's version of Sympathy for the Devil next week.

I'm really not positive why I made this post, and I'm even less sure how to end it. I think I used up all my brainpower on a thoughtful response to P@'s post on free will. If I can invoke string theory in a blog comment, that should entitle me to a free pass in the actual posting department.

1 Antiphon:

7:29 PM, April 30, 2008, Blogger P@

Ever since I read that comment, it's stuck with me. I know just a tiny bit about string theory, really, but find it fascinating (and mind-boggling). So to have it combined with the concept of fate in the manner you did has really left an impact on me, and I'm sure I'll be mulling it over for a while. [up]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home