Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Less than a week to go! I've made all my appointments: I'm going to the chiro, and getting my hair done, and finally going to get a massage. This will be my first massage ever, and I've been talking about doing it for so long, I'm suprised I finally made the appointment. I'm going to use my Christmas money from Dad (lick my fork!). With some left over, of course, but what better way to use gift money than to splurge on something you wouldn't normally do for yourself?

We're almost to the point of working on extensions exclusively. There are a few to push out the door, but I'm getting almost giddy. I think we're going to do the same thing as we did last year on the 15th. We're bringing in lunch (I'm going off my diet for the day), and then we'll go play pool at the Billiards club and then to Graze for appetizer/supper and martinis.

Oh, and since I posted last, I've lost a total of 11 pounds. I've decided to keep going with my plan, even after the 15th. My new goal is have my BMI in "normal" range by my birthday, which is only another 5 pounds, so completely doable. I've been getting a lot of compliments from people who haven't seen me in a while; they can really tell a difference, especially in my face. It's be nice if they could see a difference in my butt, but it's probably a lot more PC to compliment my face as opposed to my ass, so I think I can deal.

6 Antiphon:

11:28 AM, April 10, 2008, Blogger Technomage

Sounds Like you are having a great Month. Congrats! See you after Tax season. :)

 
11:56 AM, April 10, 2008, Blogger Ems

I'm glad to hear you are finally doing the massage! You are going to get SOOOO hooked! LOL. I have my pregnancy massage scheduled for the week I quit working. I am so anxious, and maybe it will help things along too.

 
4:05 PM, April 10, 2008, Blogger allison

Okay, my impression is that your ass is definitely looking smaller. I don't really have any photos to compare with, but you looked mega-svelte perched on your bike.

Also, I hope you love your massage!

 
7:14 PM, April 12, 2008, Blogger Ems

just think about how "comfortable" you'll be in those airolane seats now! LOL.

 
12:50 PM, April 15, 2008, Blogger Dogeared

Yeah, I'd only compliment someone on a slimmer ass if I knew them really really well!

Well done with the weight loss, I said on another Blog tonight (about something different, but the idea's the same), that I find the hardest thing is to get going - but maintaining momentum is easier.

 
2:15 PM, April 20, 2008, Blogger CosmicAvatar

You don't look outside "normal" BMI as it is. Well done! Could you please pass on some of your willpower to me? I appear to be barrelling in the opposite direction...

Enjoy your massage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home