Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Em's promised pictures came to me half "cat", half "baby". Also, one picture of a cat-eaten Advocate. I was cracking up when she was telling me about Jackie's obsession with our hometown newspaper. It's the ink or that paper they use for that particular newspaper, I guess, because that cat loves that paper and only that paper.

Anyway, these are my favorites:




He looks so much like Matt in this picture! I think it's the chin.

2 Antiphon:

10:47 AM, May 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

OMG want another baby. He is just SO delicious.

 
11:27 AM, May 01, 2008, Blogger Chelsea

My first thought on that last picture was he looks like Matt, but I have only seen few pics of him on Emily's blog, so I am glad you agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home