Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

It's only fair that I post some pictures where I think he looks like Emily. Or at least he's got an "Emily look".




I'm going nuts trying to get things done before I have to leave this weekend. Lew's graduating from college Saturday, and I'm supposed to leave for Ames at 5:30 tomorrow evening. Ha! Too much to do with too much time booked already. We'll see if I'm ready to go on time.

1 Antiphon:

12:16 PM, May 09, 2008, Blogger Meghan

I'm just catching up on all the Hayden posts now - he's absolutely GORGEOUS!! And, that look in that first pic is too cute.

Oh, and... good luck getting everything done before you have to leave!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home