Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I think it's time for the obligatory "look how much my pants don't fit anymore" picture.



I'm having a difficult time keeping them up anymore, even with a belt. The waist on my pants fits well around my hips. I'm going to have to break down and buy some new pairs of dress slacks.

Part of me doesn't quite believe the weight loss is real, and that one of these days I'll wake up overweight again. That's the part that doesn't want to spend money on new pants.

ETA: 20 pounds so far, soley thanks to Seattle Sutton. I've been oscillating between 150-155 this week, as I'm still working out calories to be eaten with the exercise I'm doing now.

Labels:

13 Antiphon:

11:10 PM, July 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

You look incredible. Now I need to do the same and I need to "man-up" and go ahead and post my fat pix so I can get motivated to lose the weight. When I see pictures of myself I realize just how really big I've gotten.

You have inspired me and almost made me wish I liked girls. Of course, you'd have to like girls too so it's a moot point, but let's just say you're HOT!

 
12:05 PM, July 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

That's an incredible achievement! I'm so proud of you, and you look fantastic!

 
12:09 PM, July 17, 2008, Blogger Mindi Scott

Look at you, skinny girl! Wow!

 
12:53 PM, July 17, 2008, Blogger Dogeared

Holy slimness, Batman! Looking really good!

 
6:08 PM, July 17, 2008, Blogger Ems

Well, if your dress slacks cost as much as your jeans do, no wonder you dont want to buy a pair! Congrats, you look great!

 
4:32 PM, July 18, 2008, Blogger Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan

Wow Amanda, that is awesome!! How much have you lost?!! Congrats to you!

 
2:33 AM, July 19, 2008, Blogger Nicole

You do look amazing!

I know this sounds like an excuse, but we have bad genes, and I'm really proud of you for doing all the work it takes. It's tough.

What are you doing?

 
10:58 PM, July 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

Hey skinny,

Roughly how much does the meal plan cost? I'd love to do it for me but then there's the consideration I have to feed the rest of my family too and I was wondering if it is affordable in that I'd order meals for me and prepare something else for the ultra skinny rest of my family. The website is fairly vague about costs.

 
11:39 PM, July 19, 2008, Blogger Amanda

It's vague because it depends on whether you have a distributor in your area or not. I do, and it cost $110/week for the 1200 calorie plan. If you don't have a distributor, shipping adds a bunch.

 
2:39 AM, July 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

I do have a distributor and they do free delivery. Yay!

 
10:46 PM, July 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

I have one more stupid weight loss question and I know it doesn't seem relevant, but it is to me...how tall are you?

Fat picks of me coming real soon I promise. I really need to get this show on the road. I'm leaving for Georgia in a few weeks and I'd like to lose 3-5 pounds between now and then just to be in the "groove" if you know what I mean.

I'm sorry I'm bothering you with all of this, but your success has been very motivating to me.

 
8:28 AM, July 21, 2008, Blogger Amanda

I'm 5'7", maybe a little less.

Very pleased to be an inspiration!

 
7:11 AM, July 27, 2008, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Dude, you look awesome. So well done. *applauds*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home