Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm so happy it's Friday! I have an entire weekend with only non-stressful things planned: a workout, a little laundry, grade multiple-choice test, help Josh and Chelsea clean their apartment for moving out, dinner with same, and lots of leisure time available. Leisure time has been in short supply of late.

I assume that the fact that my two best friends are moving out of state hasn't hit me yet. Last time Josh moved out of the state, I was devastated. I'm going to miss them both very much, but I'm not upset yet. Not having them around will mean a lot of changes for me, and I'm half dreading, half looking forward to them.

In the meantime, onward weekend!

2 Antiphon:

1:42 PM, July 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

Enjoy your weekend my dear. Hubby is on his way home after being away for two weeks. I'm excited, now I'll get some real TLC. Teenagers only give it when you demand it.

Good luck with the friends moving thingy. I dread it for you. Being a former military wife, I know how it feels to be hours and hours away from those you love. [heart and hug]

 
3:06 PM, July 25, 2008, Blogger Chelsea

Now you are making me feel guilty! Last night with the Eggert's was pretty good too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home