Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, August 22, 2008

As you may have read in my Twitter updates, I have a new phone. I have gone from technological stone age (or close to it) to the latest thing, and I am absolutely in love. It's kinda like an iPhone, but Microsoft compatible, which I like, because I use Outlook at work, and this will sychronize my Outlook calendar to my phone. I also sprung for internet access.

I spent all evening last night playing with features. I have a PDA! I feel like such a grownup!

5 Antiphon:

12:12 PM, August 22, 2008, Blogger Stephen Cummings

Did you get a Blackberry? Cheri and I are getting phones in just a little bit. I wanna see your phone!

 
1:14 PM, August 22, 2008, Blogger Ems

LOL< the screen on your old phone is SO small!!!! Congrats on the upgrade, it was overdue...

 
5:36 PM, August 22, 2008, Blogger Stephen Cummings

Duh, hyperlinks. Sorry, didn't see that. HTC Touch is nifty. They sell that for my carrier, too.

 
10:31 PM, August 22, 2008, Blogger Technomage

This must be the week for upgrades. I just got a Blackberry and it's freaky cool.

 
10:05 PM, August 24, 2008, Blogger Ems

So...you found the ear piece yet?? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home