Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, August 08, 2008

So, second Friday in a row I've had to come home and take a nap on a gorgeous Friday afternoon. I'm possibly running a slight fever - 98.1, if my normal 97 degree temperature stands. I'm going to start obsessing over taking my temperature, just to see what my normal fluctuations are. But I feel hot, even after taking a "nap". I don't think I actually slept, because I listened to two discs of HP&THBP and retained most of it, but I felt better when I got up, which is what counts, I guess.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with working out in the mornings. I've been really pleased so far with how well I've done getting up in the morning to go, and I love having my evenings (mostly) free. But it's mostly a matter of not being able to get myself cooled back down, I think. Sleeping is the only thing that seems to help, which is the same solution I needed to use before, except I haven't had a migraine or thrown up since January. At least when I worked out in the evenings (which I'll go back to, partly, when TKD starts up again), I was going to sleep soon anyway.

I don't know. It's just frustrating.

2 Antiphon:

6:40 PM, August 08, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

Feel better.

 
9:34 AM, August 09, 2008, Blogger CosmicAvatar

It certainly suggests your body's trying to tell you something. Quite what that is is another matter. Still, so long as you feel better afterwards...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home