Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bor-ring!

I need to get in the habit of posting, even when I think I don't have anything interesting to say. I don't know why I feel I can't inflict pointless ramblings about my life on the internets, just like everyone else. At least I do it in complete sentences.

I feel like I'm contstantly working out. I've resolved to go to all Tae Kwon Do classes between now and Testing, because I was out of the habit and I'm planning on finally testing for my first degree on the 12th of December. I go to the gym three times a week plus two TKD classes and two teaching classes and I don't know how people get up the motivation to work out every day. Every day! This schedule is killing me: I'm so hungry I can't stand it and I'm sleeping like a log.

Last football game is on Friday, and I'll be pretty glad when it's over. The last one was cold (but knocking off undefeated Penn State was worth it), and this one is supposed to be colder. Six layers of clothing may not be enough this time.

No news on the teaching front, but we'll be having an instructors meeting sometime soon. Establishing expectations works for adults, too.

I'm in the process of making Hayden's Christmas stocking. It's the first time I've worked with multiple colors, and I'm pleased with the way it's turning out so far.

Two weeks until Thanksgiving! Hello, pie!

1 Antiphon:

7:48 AM, November 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

Mmmmm pie.

Well at least you haven't resorted to a detritus post. I won't do NaBlo next year. Posting everyday for the sake of posting is dumb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home