Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Memory Lane

On Meghan's blog, she's doing a do-it-yourself series, and one post was about cutting out magazine pictures and gluing them to poster-board. Her project triggered a memory I'm reposting here:

When I was Xan's age, I had a composition notebook full of magazine pictures that my parents had helped me cut out and glue to the pages, and I loved looking through the book later. You could tell what pages Mommy helped me with and which ones Daddy helped me with, because Mommy's pages were full of babies and dollies and Daddy's pictures were of rootworms and lambsquarters.

I wish I knew what happened to it.

1 Antiphon:

1:19 PM, December 08, 2008, Blogger Ems

How is mom supposed to know what is going on in your life if I dont read about it in your blog first and then tell her? Post something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home