Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hayden's Stocking



I think I knitted this thing three times over, more than that for the short row heel, but in the end, I think it turned out well.

The weird coincidence of the thing was that the same day Emily and Matt were discussing the wish that Hayden would have a homemade stocking, since they also had stockings made by family members, I was browsing Ravelry for stocking patterns that I liked, and this one was so appropriate for my Alaskan-born nephew. It was committed to the US Mail yesterday, along with my contribution to the contents. Hopefully it gets there on time.

Now if I can just get my Christmas cards out...if you'd like to be included and aren't sure if I have your address, you should know one way or another to get a hold of me.

Labels:

7 Antiphon:

2:12 PM, December 16, 2008, Blogger Laurie

Holy cow, that's amazing! Well done!

 
4:01 PM, December 16, 2008, Blogger allison

Well done, my dear!

 
12:54 AM, December 17, 2008, Blogger Ems

We LOVE it! Cant wait till it gets here.

 
11:14 AM, December 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

Adorable.

 
11:33 PM, December 18, 2008, Blogger Mindi Scott

That is AWESOME!

 
7:14 AM, December 19, 2008, Blogger Angela

Gorgeous work!

 
6:15 AM, January 04, 2009, Blogger Dogeared

That is awesome, well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home