Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Social Networking Addiction

Twitter is down and Facebook is intermittant. I heard on NPR that both are under cyber-attack, which explains it, but doesn't do anything for my need to have you know what I'm doing at all times. So, a list of the tweets I would have made today. If they're more than 140 characters, it's because I'm too lazy to count and Twitter usually does it for me.


19 traffic lights. All working against me.

I need another UFC buddy; Bruce is unreliable. Anyone want the postion? #FB

Jello Mint Chocolate pudding is going on permanent rotation with Banana Fudge Supreme Sundae.

Boss just poked his head in and "berated" me for letting my motorcycle get dusty.

State Fair judging is half over. I'm on pins and needles!

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home