Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Friday, September 04, 2009

Non-Paid Advertising

One of the best tools I have found so far is CalorieKing's Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter book. It's small enough to fit in my purse, and it has the calorie counts of almost any food you can think of, plus an entire section on chain restaurants. Their website is bigger in terms of number of entries, but when I don't have access to the internet, or haven't decided on what I'm going to eat at a restaurant ahead of time, this has been an invaluable tool.

Best $11 I ever spent.

Labels:

3 Antiphon:

5:39 AM, September 05, 2009, Blogger Unknown

I need something like that too, but with UK restaurants.

 
10:58 AM, September 05, 2009, Blogger Jenn

I have used her website all the time! It is excellent!

 
10:02 AM, September 06, 2009, Blogger CosmicAvatar

Hee. What Eileen said. I hope it serves you well!

On a separate note, my verification word is "gluggier". How appropriate, given that I have a nice bottle of Wine chilling for later...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home