Inferior Imitator

ep·i·gone n. A second-rate imitator or follower, especially of an artist or a philosopher.

Thursday, November 01, 2012

1st

I'm contemplating doing NaNoBloMo this year. I'm not back in the blogging habit, and I'm still trying to figure out what I make public and what I keep private. It's not just me anymore, and my husband is not nearly as public online as I am. I'm hoping that by doing this exercise, I can figure out that balance.

I had very good results from my blood test for the second round of Clomid. My progesterone levels were 48.3, compared to the 15 they wanted to see, so the medication is doing what it's supposed to do. It turned out that last month, the medication made me ovulate a week later than normal, even though my temperatures initially indicated otherwise, so the progesterone level they measured was not at the right time in the cycle.

I'm hopeful. Maybe a little too hopeful - I try to temper it, because if I don't, the disppointment every month when I'm not pregnant is just too much to bear. The waiting game isn't easy, but at least now we've got a proven strategy to fix the problem.

Labels:

0 Antiphon:

Post a Comment

<< Home